Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

We had one little girl come to our house to Trick or Treat. Tons of candy left. Dang. We thought this neighborhood would be different, but I guess if you don't live in the ritzy part of town in a big house no one wants to come to your house anymore.

Not like we live in the ghetto or anything. We live in a nice neighborhood. Oh well.

Amanda and Sheldon were disappointed. They were home handing out candy. We were at the zoo for the Haunt the Zoo. We volunteered two nights. The first night we were at the Mad Scientist booth. Halloween night we were at the Jungle Booth. It was fun.

It was hard work too though!

We missed Chloe, Mikayla and Mason though. :( We wish we could have been with them to see costumes. I'm sure we'll see pictures soon.

I promise to post more on this blog now that other folks are posting more often on their blogs. I have another blog that I spend most of my time on, I'll admit. Sorry.

No comments: