Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It's cold here

I'm really not liking the cold weather as I get older. Playing in snow is overrated. I never have figured out why people pay so much money to go to ski lodges and slide down an ice-covered mountain. I'd rather be on the beach.

Really. I'm think North Carolina, Florida, (not Arizona, the whole cactus thing doesn't appeal to me at all.) Heck maybe even Georgia might be good. Not California, although that might work better for my plan to be a t.v. or movie star in my 60s -- you know they always need the cute old ladies in Hollywood.

I'm looking forward to 2006. This past year brought too many changes that I'm not happy with. So 2006 has got to be better. I miss reporting, so I imagine that I'm gonna really hit the job hunt hard after the 1st of the year.

No comments: