Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Busy busy busy

I don't know why I do this every year. Right after Christmas and New Year's we kick into the Gridiron rehearsal schedule. It's grueling. With basketball, our fav reality shows and football play-offs all luring us to the tube, which we really don't have time for -- 'cept Saturday mornings, which have unofficially become our "watch everything on Tivo mornings", work and everything else, January has been a blur.

Which is probably good, because it's a long month and like most people we are so broke, we wouldn't have time to do anything else if we did have the money.

Sylvia wants me to go to Odessa this weekend, but it's just not happening. Money, time etc. We have rehearsals on Sunday. We're shooting a commercial on Saturday, and I have five articles due in the next week plus the Lawton Clean Air campaign needs my full-time attention right now. AND, I have to get a whole lot done for the week I'm gone. Craziness, but I love it.

NOW, if I could just hire a maid.

No comments: