Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Movie Monday

Went to see Zathura (free sneak peak, of course). It was awesome. Kids are gonna love this movie. We loved it, and I had to drag Ray to it. It has great special effects -- now if you're a sci-fi nerd (Brian, Robin) don't go in expecting Star Wars. This is a kid's film, but it's good and fun. Exciting, imagination and good lessons for the kids. It's great.

Now the crazy part of my week. I actually have a job interview tomorrow. Really. It's nuts, I know because I have a NEW job. But they called me and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Well, at least not refuse to go talk about. Now, the clincher is if they get me what I want and that is a signing bonus (hey, I need a extra car -- sharing is getting more and more difficult!) Wish me luck!

And, yes, I know it's Tuesday instead of Movie Monday -- maybe I should have done Showtune Tuesday -- RENT is coming out on film after all.

Now the pressing question of the day. Are the Rocketts dancing yet?

No comments: